The Town of Pleasant Garden contracts with the Guilford County Planning and Development Department to provide planning and permitting services such as subdivision requests, rezoning applications, special use permits, site plan review, and street/easement closings.

Application for Rezoning

Applicants for the above services within the town limits must first submit an Authorization of Services Form and payment of the applicable fee(s) for the requested service to the Town of Pleasant Garden.  After receipt, town staff will authorize county planning planning staff to begin work on the service request.

Building Permits
Applicants for commercial or residential building permits should contact Guilford County Permitting and Inspections directly.

Guilford County Permit Fees


Town of Pleasant Garden
"Remembering the Past, While Moving Towards the Future"

Kirkman Municipal Building/Town Hall
 4920 Alliance Church Road , Post Office Box 307
Pleasant Garden, NC 27313
Phone: (336) 674-3002      Fax: (336) 674-0923